Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Discussion

+8
Zurajai
AspenIvan
Talis
Plethora
vaklu
Marjorie
Solar Storm
Shazere
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 am

Theo

Vaklu, make a franchise for me on MLF! So I can get that ball rollin'

You'll like it!

152General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 am

Marjorie

I was just wondering if the people who were planning on playin the nations next to Tel'Marin are still around and/or intend to play still? Because I see no apps. up for any of them... If not, I would like to request being moved.

153General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 am

Shazere

Admin

Yeah that's a good point, I need to know who's staying and who's going. If your going to finish your app, let's go. Forum is done, no more excuses. If not then delete it so I know.

https://foreveratwar.rpg-board.net

154General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 am

Theo

Those are NPC nations, marjorie.

155General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:05 am

Theo

This forum had a plethora of potential and could be rather awesome but inactivity as well as too long of a time to start up might be it's doom.

That being said.

When/if I go to war with an NPC nation will a Mod moderate for me?

156General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 am

Talis

I'm bordering Tel'Marin, so feel free to give Markatz a call. Could be exactly what I need.

157General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 am

AspenIvan

AspenIvan

Crap. This weekend FAILED as an opportunity to work on my app...

If you want, Shazere, I can withdraw my app to make space. Or else, you could make it an NPC nation, for which I will write diplomacy posts and such (I should have the time for that, at least). I do really want to play, but I'm unsure of when I can reasonably have my nation done by.

158General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 am

Theo

I just want to know who here is creeping on Edge of an Empire?!

I KNOW YOU ARE. I SEE YOU!

159General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Shazere

Admin

What's edge of an empire? and no Aspen, just do it when you can. The problem with doing this was that we had to re-design a whole new trait system as it was a new era, it wasn't medieval, it wasn't sci-fi it was friggin' WWI and II. It could be great if people would play, and yes Theo I will moderate for you.

160General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Theo

Shazere -- It's the next most awesome thing ever. Were you on Warring Fronts 2.0?

Vaklu -- Sorry about the MLF thing Vaklu, want to keep everybody united. Would rather us all stay here than split our little group.

Should Fusan support the Mao? Or go along with what I had planned instead?!

I'll play for as long as this ship stays afloat, but should she fail. I have Warring Fronts 3.0/Edge of an Empire READY TO GO.

100% READY TO START TODAAAY BABY! WHOO!

Easy Moddin', Super easy Trait System! Territorial Map, NPC nations and awesome resources let's do it!

But anyway! .. EMPIRE OF FUSAN RITE NAO!

161General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Shazere

Admin

I've been in on Warring Fronts 1, 2 ,3 XD this would technically be 4. But yeah I always loved that, I'd be down if thing's don't improve here but hopefully they do. Also would you be willing to moderate here Theo? I really need more writers for mod marks, I'm spread thin.

162General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

Marjorie

Talis: Well you're not actually bordering Tel'Marin there is an NPC between up XP ... but... Tel'Marin is probably looking for realtions with smaller, less powerful nations as they begin to dip their toe in the pool of international polotics. ;) So you just might get an invite to the party. XD

163General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Shazere

Admin

Okay, thread for the Fuso-Saiko War is up. Vak, if you want to declare war on Mao I'll also moderate that.

164General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am

Marjorie

Talis I made a diplomacy thread with you and I and put an invitation to the Dutchess in there.

165General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 am

Marjorie

BTW, what do I do if I want to interact with an NPC nation, is anyone running them yet???

166General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:33 am

vaklu

vaklu

mods are running them, so just start a diplo post

167General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

Marjorie

Ok, then I have anouther question... do we get to know anything about them? I know they don't have apps. but I feel like we should know SOMETHING about them... the names of their leaders, general disposition of their political state, ect.

168General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 am

Zurajai

Zurajai

I'm sorry I've yet to finish my faction. I've been exceedingly busy and hit with one of the most extreme cases of writers block in my life. It will get done soon though.

169General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 am

Theo

Anybody like my war post? Hope it was alright.

170General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Zurajai

Zurajai

Right, I finally have time to write so I'm going to finish my App today.

171General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:12 am

Shazere

Admin

Send me your IP updates people so I can put it in your dossier! It's been like two weeks. I'll let it slide since things have been uncertain but after this week, you don't send it in after a few days it's forfeit.

172General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am

Marjorie

Did you get mine? I sent it like a week ago.

173General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 am

Shazere

Admin

Hmph, no I didn't. Resend it please, thanks!

174General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 am

Marjorie

Ok, I just sent it again

175General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Discussion Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 am

Zurajai

Zurajai

App is finally done! Huray!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum